Welcome to the South Harz Nature Park and the green South Harz Karst landscape, which is unique in Europe, in the north of Thuringia!
– Corrected sowing and harvest times (Seasons)
– Fruit processing input trigger enlarged
– Tractor sales trigger now works
– Farmhouse sleep function now works
– Pigsty water trigger enlarged
– Productions prices adjusted
– The dairy produces UHT milk again
– Cardboard plant more capacity
– Animals input / output designed more realistically (Seasons)
– other little things
The map extends from the outskirts of Nordhausen in the west to the border of Saxony-Anhalt in the east, about 10x4km (real)!
Additionally required mod:
Global Company (download in Modhub)
-20000 trees that can be felled (forests again improved compared to the LS17, sick dried up trees, bushes, tree stumps, branches, different soil textures)
-Almost 2000 fruit trees (for more details on the harvest see below)
-92 fields (a total of 255 buyable areas)
-Bought vehicles / equipment are delivered to the farm
-moving fish / ducks / birds // planes / migratory birds
-The landscape has also been beautified in many points and adapted to reality even further
-Information boards, some with original images
– Drive-through silos larger and more spacious + 1 U-silo (total space for approx. 2,500,000 l of chopped material on the BGA area)
– finer texture angles
-Seeds and fertilizer can still be replenished from the upper yard
-additional fruit: rye
-Seasons ready (also adapted bushes in autumn and winter, etc.)
-Production that was already on the map in LS17, started with Global Company:
-Sägewerk in Petersdorf produces long wood pallets, are required for the pallet factory
-Pallet factory in Petersdorf produces Euro pallets, which are required for fruit processing, dairy and cardboard plants
-Kartonwerk in Steigerthal produces cardboard boxes, needed for greenhouses
-Greenhouse in Petersdorf produces raspberries
-Composting in Petersdorf produces compost, is needed for greenhouses and can be used as fertilizer
-Sawmill in Steigerthal, here you get money for the tree trunks you have delivered and some wood chips fall off
-Fruit harvest (apples, cherries, plums) also possible (cherries ripen in summer, apples and plums ripen in autumn)
-Sale of fruits at the fruit stand in Buchholz in summer and autumn (in smaller quantities), or at the goods shop
-Fruit can be processed into fruit juice in Stempeda and can be sold more expensive when selling goods
-and much, much more …
-You can buy the “general” area right away, that is the area of the villages, etc. I made this area very cheap (1 €).
-If you would like to have an automatic door opener, you can load the mod “HoT AnimatedObject Extend” into the mod folder (the map is prepared for this)
Adjusting the score from V1.0 to V1.1:
-in the savegame folder the items.xml with e.g. Open Notepad ++ and search for the following “1308.6689 97.4750 -104.8020” and replace with “1288.757 97.475 -125.992”
-Search again at the same place for “198.1070 131.2950 605.3930” and replace with “194.6870 131.2950 604.1330”
– If you want to tip grain in halls, please also update a file, proceed as follows: you open the FS19_Suedharz_Map and click on maps, now you copy the mapDE.i3d.colMap.grle and add it to your savegame folder a, now you delete the file tipColMap.grle in the savegame folder and rename the mapDE.i3d.colMap.grle to tipColMap.grle
I would like to thank all modders for the great models that I have installed on my map!
Special thanks also go to the community of the forum “ls-modcompany.com”, who always stood by my side with one or the other problem and helped me, many thanks to you guys !!!
And now I wish you a lot of fun with the map!
If you like it, I would be very happy if you rate the map positively and press a recommendation! ;)
And it would be great if someone could be found who would create one or the other great introduction video, thank you for that !!!