ModmanagerPro V 22.214.171.124 FS15
This is not the first tool for managing Farming Simulator Mods. And probably
not the last. But maybe this tool is a little bit smarter than others.
What Is It Good For?
FS15-ModmanagerPro lets you organize your mod files in profiles. In each
profile you can activate/deactivate each single mod. There are other tools
which do the same. We just do it in a smarter way.
Why Should You Use FS15-ModmanagerPro?
Your mod files are being saved just once on your harddrive – independently of
the number of profiles. Other mod management tools copy each mod into a
directory for each profile. FS15-ModmanagerPro uses a feature of modern
filesystems like NTFS called symbolic links. Each (mod)file is strored only
once on your harddisk and is linked to your profile directories. Thus, a lot of
disk space can be saved. And you gain full control over your mods and versions
of mods files for all your profiles.
* There is no limit in the number of profiles and mods.
* You only have to take care of one single mod archive.
* FS15-ModmanagerPro is ultra fast. Creating hundrets of symbolic links lasts only a few milliseconds!
* If you downloaded an update for a mod: Just replace the file in your mod repository. That´s it.
* Clear overview over your mods and profiles.
* Mod settings in the form of XML files are symlinked to your profiles. Just create them once!
* Detailed information about any mod including images.
* FS15-ModmanagerPro is OpenSource Software, you can freely distribute or change it.
* FS15-ModmanagerPro is designed multilingual (English, Spanish and German implemented)
Of course, a version of Giants Farming Simulator 2015 is required. Furthermore,
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 and a NTFS formatted partition is needed.
This download includes a ‘setup.exe’ file, which can be installed the usual way.
The program leads you through the first steps in creating your own mod archive
FS15-ModmanagerPro needs elevated rights to create the symbolic links in your
filesystem. This is due to a restriction from Microsoft Windows.
The setup installer in some cases seems to have problems detecting if vcredis is installed yet. Canceling
vcredis installer and proceeding seems to be no problem.